Aggressively sell and market EOT products within Europe calling on distributors and OEM accounts.
- Identify sales leads, analyze requirements; including products, pricing and customer demand
- Promote suitable products to new and existing customers. Maintain a good working relationship with all new contacts
- Engage in market intelligence gathering, including obtaining competitor information, market information and new product possibilities.
- Provide annual and quarterly sales forecasts for the European market by product, country and account.
- Management of leads and opportunity pipeline. Creation of territory specific reports and dashboards to monitor performance in real time
- Visit distributors, customers and prospects as needed to build and maintain relationships necessary to acquire new business and maintain and build on existing business
- Manage trade shows in the European market and attend worldwide trade shows as needed
- Train distributors in products, application of products, pricing and promotion of products and provide assistance for distributors for trade shows as needed
- Manage technically complex sales cycles with OEM customers and prospects
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials for the European market, including data sheets, exhibit signage, application notes and presentations
- Assist company personnel meeting customers and suppliers in Europe
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, exposure to Engineering or Physics preferred
- Minimum two years in business to business sales of high tech products, experience in optics and photonics preferred
- Ability to speak both English and German or French fluently
- Must be a resident of Europe or be willing to relocate to Europe.
- Willingness to travel within Europe. Will need to be in the USA for training for 2 weeks per year and make periodic visits to US to update management on activities in Europe. Estimated travel is 20-30%.
- IT skills including the ability to use MRP or ERP systems, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point and Microsoft Word
- Ability to effectively communicate essential information to customers, management and co-workers, both verbally and in writing in either English or German-French.
- Must possess a valid passport or be able to attain one
- Must be goal oriented, self-starter with good interpersonal and problem-solving skills combined with a high level of curiosity
- Must be able to work independently, but also maintain good working relationships with colleagues in remote locations, including engineering, logistics, marketing and accounting.
- Must be able to prioritize work and manage time efficiently.
- Sales ability, goal driven, results and process oriented
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing market and dynamic corporate culture
Please send your application and your resumee to email@example.com